Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 7 - Favourite

No question here. This is my favourite.

My gorgeous hubby



This hottie got down on one knee about 6 years ago and told me he couldn't imagine spending the rest of his life without me and my children.
How could I say no to that?
He was everything I'd prayed for - someone who would love me and love my kids as his own.
I said yes and so 2 became 1 which then equalled 7 - him and his 3, me and my 2.
That's the way we all became the Brady Bunch!!!

5 and a half years on I love this man more and more everyday. (Ok, so there are days that I love him a little less, but that's marriage right..... Right???)

You are my favourite Marc and I love you.

Xx


2 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous photo - you both look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm missing your photos! I've nominated you for a blogging award if you choose to accept (no pressure too!) details on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete