Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 4 - something you wore

Do I post a photo of what I wore today? Heck no!!!!
Second last day of swimming lessons, muggy day swimming and lazing around at the pools = no chance of showing the world me in my bathers - no, no, no.

So here is something I ONCE wore (about 41 years ago)



This lovely 'vintage' number was tucked away with some other precious mementos that Mum has kept over the years. I'm wishing she had brought it out when Miss 11 was a baby though.

Love that my Mum keeps some things. She's certainly not a hoarder, but the precious and meaningful items she stores carefully away.
I'm the opposite - if I don't need it, use it or love it - out it goes. I've had times where I regret letting something go (like a whole storage box of sewing patterns - grrr, kicking myself for that).
Never mind.
Glad that Mum kept this one.

2 comments:

  1. loving the dress, beautiful memories - did you dress yours in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww so cute and isn't it special when mums keep things for us for so long? xxx

    ReplyDelete