Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 6 - what makes you smile

The kids passed their swimming lessons, that made me relieved.
Hubby is away at his parents in the country for a few days, that makes me sleep well.
My vegie patch is chock full of produce, that makes me happy.

What makes me smile?

She does



The giggling gal on the left is my sister.
She cracks me up!
Everything is much funnier with her - jokes are better, silly is sillier and laughs are louder.
She has the most infectious laugh and all around her have to join in.
Yep - this is what make me smile.

I love you Dee.

Xx

2 comments:

  1. Boy you guys are so alike! Nothing beats funny sisters.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. I wish so much that I had a sister. It never bothered me when I was little that I was an only child. I felt so special and loved but now I wish I had a sister and I'm so glad my three sons have each other.

    You are a cracking looking pair!

    Good luck with your country bakery, I'm hopeful it'll be a roaring success.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete