Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Photo a day challenge

I've been rather slack on the blogging lately, but super busy in real life!
Will post some pics of what has been occupying me later.

I'm slightly addicted to Instagram and was inspired to do the January photo a day challenge (I think it was originally set by a blogger, but I discovered it on Instagram). A themed pic every day posted to Instagram or your blog or whatever else you like! For those of my friends on Instagram, I apologise for the doubling up.....
Here goes,

Day 1 - a photo of me, no make up, dripping wet at the pools, with my beloved pulling faces next to me!



Day 2 - breakfast, now I was a little late with this one, so here's a photo of the breakfast dishes.....



Day 3 - something I adore. This was tricky. Do I post hubby? My bible? Jesus? Chocolate? Hmmmm. Then, these 2 were playing so nicely and laughing together after swimming lessons today that it was obvious - they are my blessings and I adore them.


Xx

3 comments:

  1. What's instagram?

    Goodness you look good with no make up on. I look like death!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you having some fun ....Perfect weather for swim lessons..we start next week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab with no make up! Enjoy the sun it is howling and stormy in the uk x

    ReplyDelete